Looking pregnant and feeling goodFrom the feelings of ""super radiant"" to ""totally misshapen ""- a pregnancy can bring with it a flood of contradictory feelings. Even though you are overjoyed at the new life that is growing within you, there may be days when you are so frustrated with your body that it keeps expanding, so you can not wait for the whole thing to be over , As your breasts get bigger, your stomach swells and your waist disappears, you might be yearning for your old figure. Do not worry, it's perfectly normal, if you sometimes wish that to yourself … Women who have had the pregnancy blues often say the beginning was the hardest - if you're not looking pregnant yet, but just as if you had one gained weight. It will be easier after pregnancy week 12, because then everyone can see and they can tell anyone that you are pregnant.
While you may enjoy it, being pregnant
, you might not enjoy looking pregnant . Read on and be encouraged by some positive aspects of beauty for pregnant women. Pleasant Surprises of Pregnancy
- Here's a small benefit that no one has ever said to you about: When you see a pregnant woman, most people automatically respond with kindness. Other supermarket customers suddenly offer to carry their purchases to the car. People rush to stop the door for you. They offer you a seat on the train or in the bus. Everyone smiles at them and looks forward to the new life with them. Take the offers and enjoy being in the spotlight! It will become more and more, the longer your pregnancy lasts. Fast growing fingernails.
- Around the fourth month, your nails may begin to grow faster than usual - a side effect of pregnancy hormones. But beware, because the fingernails can also become softer or more fragile during this time. If small grooves form along the nail bed, they will regress within a few months of birth. A wonderful head of hair.
- During the second trimester, you may notice that your hair looks quite healthy and full. It does not actually grow more hair, but thanks to the pregnancy hormones you lose less . The celebrated glow.
- During the second trimester, you may also notice that your skin looks brighter than it used to. It's because of the hormones and more blood flowing through your body. The better blood circulation also shows on the skin and gives you a glowing appearance. A bigger bosom. Not infrequently pregnant women need two more bra sizes at the end of the new month. Look forward to a new cleavage!
- A very happy partner. Even if it does not look that way sometimes, your partner may love your new look. Men see sensuality in luscious breasts and soft curves. The sight of your pregnant body constantly reminds him of his potency, and we all know how important it is for men.
- Look good! Whether or not the above benefits of pregnancy will delight, inspire, comfort, and soothe you - to look great as a pregnant, the following three strategies can give you the right direction:
Emphasize the positive.Match your wardrobe to your type - if you have great legs, show them in a short dress. Upper arms like a supermodel? Present it in a sleeveless top. Are you proud of your luscious cleavage? Lift it out with a U or V neckline. Occasionally,
- G can make something beautiful.
- Donate a pedicure, manicure, new lipstick or lacy underwear. Read our feel-good calendar for instructions on how to pamper yourself every week during pregnancy. Stay active . Sport helps you to be happier with your appearance and to recover faster after giving birth.
- What BabyCenter's Mothers Say ""After years of feeding my stomach, I was finally proud to stick it out!""
- Sarah""I wanted to be pregnant, I was huge and thought it funny how people precautionarily crossed the street in case my child was about to die at the time and place I listened to comments like 'Are they twins?', but I did not mind that After I gave birth, I missed my stomach, which I never thought possible, so I say to all expectant mothers, ""Hold on and be proud of your baby in the belly!"" I can not wait to do it all over again. "" - Luise
"" I mean, there should be a general guideline that you do not make comments about the size of a pregnant woman, no matter how self-confident she seems to be. Everyone should know that a pregnant woman is a walking hormone machine, and such comments can really hurt their self-esteem … Of course, that includes their extent AFTER the birth of the child! "" - Lisa
"" Many of my colleagues have comments like, are you sure that there is only one thing in there?Or, I can not believe how huge you are this time! 'To which I reply:' At least I have a good reason to be fat! '"" - Clara
"" The nicest thing to remember is that your belly will fascinate others with SECURITY. Even women who have children themselves often forget about it and therefore have inaccurate ideas about their extent and how they looked. Best of all, just ignore any comments - except, of course, those that say how pretty that is! "" - Nicola
"" I've learned to ignore the comments and am proud of the miracle that You can not stop the belly from growing, so just enjoy it. "" - Johanna
"" I love it when people say how fat I am. I understand that my baby is healthy and well-developed. In general, people are happy when they see a pregnant woman. They congratulate you and wish you all the best. "" - Carolin
"" I've gained weight and have stretch marks, but I'm proud to show my tummy, pregnancy is part of nature and I'll never be ashamed, the next generation to give a new life. "" - Sabine
"" I truly believe that a pregnant woman is one of the most beautiful and natural things in the world. "" - Daniela
"" There is nothing better than one pregnant woman … AND her body. "" - Sara
"" I like to show my belly and I hate sloppy and crumpled clothes. Why can not a pregnant woman be sexy? This is the only time I have breasts - ENJOY IT! "" - Nicole
"" I love my round belly, it makes me feel special! "" - Karen
""I like that my skin is so clean, my cleavage is fantastic (as I always wanted it) and my hair is so shiny."" - Judith
""My friend told me that I look different, I was so happy about it because I'm tired and in a bad mood I have to admit that my hair has a shine and my wrinkles (I'm 40 and for the first time pregnant) do not look so bad. not having the period. "" - Annette
"" My hair and nails are awesome and everyone says I shine. So it's all good! "" - Frauke
"" I enjoy my new, bigger breast and I was lucky she stayed that way after the pregnancy and it was nice not to worry about when my period is due - this freedom! "" - Ellen
"" I want to be pregnant again. My hair had a shine, my skin was completely pure, and not having the period was the best! "" - Viola
"" Pregnancy has solved the problem of my acne! More than 15 years (since I was 11 I had very bad skin, I tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them, and I was with many dermatologists.When I got pregnant, my pimples worsened in the first third, then gradually began to disappear. My son is now 14 months old and my skin is still completely pure! You can not imagine what that feels like after all this time. "" - Tanja
Do not forget to download our free app for daily interesting info on your pregnancy."" My Baby Today ""gives you All expert-reviewed answers you need - always at hand!