How long does it take to get pregnant?

How long does it take to get pregnant? (June 2019).

Anonim

It's impossible to know in advance exactly when your baby is coming true will go. A whole range of factors play a role, including your age, your general physical and mental condition, and, of course, your physical health in relation to your fertility. It is also important when or how often you have sex. All of this has an influence on your chances of success.

Anyway, maybe these general statistics will give you a clue. Normally fertile couples have a 25% chance per cycle, over the year the probability increases to 75% to 85%. Nevertheless, it can sometimes take longer even with healthy partners.

Here are some general tips:

  1. Take it easy. Sex according to the calendar has little to do with devotion and lust. And, if it does not work out, it can even put a strain on your relationship, jeopardize it.
  2. A rule of thumb: Combining the lifespan of healthy sperm and the duration of fertility in an ovum and having sex 2-3 times a week usually results in pregnancy within 4 -6 months.
  3. If you are not pregnant after 6 months, it does not mean that one of the partners is infertile or that there is a medical problem. However, then a first conversation with your gynecologist / gynecologist can show you how to increase your chances.

Popular Posts

Recommended 2019

In the Clinic After Childbirth
Pregnancy

In the Clinic After Childbirth

clinic: How is it after the Birth continues? After hours of exhilarating waiting and labor pains, the baby has finally seen the light of day and you hold it exhausted in your arms. But how does it continue? A small percentage of newly minted mothers will be able to leave the clinic with their offspring around four hours after normal birth (without epidural or epidural anesthesia) and recover from the birth stress in their own home.
Read More
Write a will
Family

Write a will

It may sound macabre to think about death if you are about to bring or bring a new life into the world. But your most important goal is now to provide for the protection and the future of your family, and there is in addition to the necessary insurance and the provision to hold orders for a possible death.
Read More
How to choose a camp in 2019
Games and entertainment

How to choose a camp in 2019

The question of choosing a camp sooner or later rises before each parent. It is very important to choose exactly such a place to rest where the child will be comfortable. Here it is necessary to take into account everything: the location of the camp, the program of stay, and the qualifications of the staff
Read More
What should be the perfect wife
Other

What should be the perfect wife

Different men may have different ideas about what an ideal wife should be. However, there are certain qualities that are especially appreciated by the fair sex. Instruction one Some young people expect that the spouse will monitor the house, prepare and solve some domestic issues. Therefore, in future wives, such quality as thrift is valued
Read More
Tip 1: How to teach a child to count in a column
Education and training baby

Tip 1: How to teach a child to count in a column

In order for your crumb to solve math problems as quickly as possible, it is necessary that he not only knows the multiplication table, but also knows how to quickly count. How to teach a child to count? You will need - a piece of paper; - a pen. Instruction one Starting learning, start with the simplest - with addition
Read More
Is it possible to raisin nursing mom
Baby health

Is it possible to raisin nursing mom

Nursing mothers need to be especially attentive to their diet. After the birth of the baby, almost every woman is forced to follow a diet that eliminates sweets. However, you do not want to deprive yourself of your favorite dishes, so natural and healthy dried fruits can become an alternative to pastries and sweets
Read More
How to teach a child to eat carefully
Baby development

How to teach a child to eat carefully

Surely you dreamed of the day when your child learns to hold a spoon on his own. This day has come, and you realized that independence brings with it new problems. Now, the kid enthusiastically smears mashed potatoes for himself and all surrounding objects. And your greatest desire is the desire to teach a child to be accurate
Read More
Teaching a child early reading according to the method of Zaitsev
Education and training baby

Teaching a child early reading according to the method of Zaitsev

Today, the attention of parents offers various methods of early development of babies. Those who are interested in innovations in this area, probably heard about the method of Nikolai Zaitsev, which allows you to teach a child at an early age not only in reading and mathematics, but also in some other sciences
Read More