Babies are often undemanding travel companions who overslept much of the journey or flight. Still, they need amazing equipment and help to keep them comfortable and satisfied. In this checklist we have put together all the things that your baby needs while traveling on vacation, and that you should therefore definitely pack up. We also have tips on how to easily and efficiently pack your bags.
We'll make it easy for youPrint out the handy and handy PDF version of the checklist here.
- Begin packing the first few weeks before the trip. Collect them in a drawer or box - at least in one place. Keep a list of things you already have and things you still want to take with you.
- Use a diaper bag with a waterproof bottom and a shoulder strap.
- Put an extra sweater or t-shirt in your carry-on baggage for yourself - if a minor accident happens.
- Avoid Unnecessary Spills by Taking Medicine and Toiletries Separately in Resealable Plastic Bags
- Bring a 60-centimeter-thick plastic wrap or a foldable changing mat to keep your child fresh on the go.
- Always have a cereal or energy bar at hand for yourself.
- Do not forget the camera and enough memory cards
- Bring a portable reading light so you can read without disturbing your baby.