No time to waste: Breakfast in SecondsFinding the time to prepare a delicious breakfast every morning is not so easy. Not to mention the time it costs to have your child eat it too ... But the good news is that you do not have to make a big offer every morning - it's important that your child gets off to a good start to the day a good dose of energy and some important nutrients. Here are some suggestions for how your child can easily get what it takes.
- Oatmeal porridge Something warm is needed for humans: oatmeal can be mixed with milk or water. As a flavor enhancer you can add some vanilla or cinnamon and maybe a few berries.
- Oatmeal Muffins Contain more fiber and less fat than, for example, a blueberry muffin, and are a great source of potassium and magnesium.
- Fruit Apples are not only refreshing, they also contain lots of fiber. Bananas provide the highest amount of potassium of any fruit, a mineral that children with a lot of urge to move need it. Also, to keep the blood sugar level constant, a serving of fruit is a good thing.
Eating and Going: Healthy Two Minute Snacks
- Orange Banana Smoothie Orange juice, low-fat yogurt and a banana is all you need to make a delicious breakfast with high levels of carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals how to conjure calcium. Simply purée everything together.
- Berry Smoothie Puree a banana, add a dash of cranberry or apple juice and some fresh or frozen berries and mix everything. Berries are rich in antioxidant substances that can prevent cancerous changes in the cells.
- Down under delight Kiwis are very popular not only in Australia, but also in ours - rightly so: they are one of the largest suppliers of vitamin C and also contain magnesium, folic acid and zinc. The nuclei prevent constipation and constipation. Peel a kiwi and mix it with a banana, apple juice and your child's favorite berry.
- Fruit Salad You can prepare a stock of small cut fruits on Sunday evenings and then serve them in portions as a fruit salad. Add a pinch of yogurt and you'll have extra protein and calcium.
- If your child likes waffles , try to get them from wholegrain (or bake them yourself).Served with a dollop of yogurt and fresh or frozen berries, your child has everything it needs.
- Wholemeal Bread Covered in cottage cheese, cream cheese or cheese (calcium!) And garnished with chives or tomatoes, it is a delicious energy supplier.
Quick to pour: Muesli with milkExperts recommend cereal with milk as the healthiest breakfast. (If your child is two years old, you can start with low-fat milk.) This composition is rich in calcium and - if you choose a whole grain cereal - full of fiber. In addition, most cereals today also contain important nutrients such as folic acid. Have your child choose his own cereal or cereal, but stop buying those stuffed with sugar. Instead, try to make sweet for your child with fruit. If your child drinks a glass of fruit juice, the vitamin C they contain will help absorb the iron in the cereal.
The following muesli varieties are high in fiber, but contain little sugar:
- Oatmeal The breakfast of real athletes! They provide your child with energy and fiber. When buying, make sure that sugar is at most minimally contained. Oatmeal is often eaten as a drink with milk or orange juice - especially filling!
- Crunchy Mueslis Loved by children, but also recommended by experts because they are made from whole grains. However, they are only recommended if they contain little sugar.
- Wish Muesli Instead of a ready-made mix, you can also assemble your cereal yourself from healthy ingredients (for example from the health food store). Oat cereal flakes, freeze-dried berries, roasted buckwheat, sunflower seeds, fig pieces, sultanas ... there are many delicious varieties!
Infertility can become a very serious test if you're looking for a baby. It's hard to imagine how stressful that is until you find out for yourself (HFEA 2009a). It can make you question everything in your life, from your trust in yourself and your body to your relationship. To deal with this, you have to admit that you are going through a difficult time.Read More
Normal Sleep Between the second and third birthday, your child may need about one night eleven hours sleep and one to one and a half hours sleep in the afternoon. Most children go to bed between 7pm and 9pm and wake up between 6am and 8am. But even though it seems that your child's sleep habits fit yoursRead More
What's that? In the first week after birth, you may feel that your chest is swollen, that it feels tight and hard, and throbbing and heavy. Sometimes the swelling expands to the shoulders. The swelling is usually caused by high blood flow and accumulation of lymph fluid in the tissue. Maybe you even have elevated temperature.Read More
There are two methods to heat freshly mixed milk bottles for your baby. In a water bath Place the bottle containing the pumped-out breastmilk or the mixed instant milk in a pot of hot water and wait until the milk has reached the desired temperature. In the electric bottle warmer The simplest and safest way to properly temper the milk bottles is to use the electric bottle warmerRead More
girl names Emma Nora Sofie Emilie Ingrid Linnea Thea Anna Amalie Ida boys name Emil Jonas William Mathias Magnus Oliver Henrik Elias Liam Adrian Source: Statistisk sentralbyra Next: Most popular first names in Austria Back to overview: Popular names around the world Search for a first name Search first name byRead More
The following game ideas promote the physical development of your child and can be easily integrated into the daily routine. Here you will find enough material for even the most active child. Climbing and Balancing Doodling and Painting Dressing and Undressing Filling and Pouring Forming and Kneading Pulling and Pushing Rolling and Pedaling Running and Jumping Stacking
How do I get my child to eat healthily? A healthy, balanced diet provides your kindergarten child with all the vitamins and nutrients needed to grow healthily. But it's not always easy to stick to it. Do not worry - most children will eventually have a phase where they mess up everything and even spurn the most delicious meal.
As a young parent, this situation is no stranger to you: It's evening, a long day With the baby comes to an end and you just want one thing: bring the child to bed and finally have some time for yourself! For as much as we love our children, having a small, sophisticated, dependable companion with you all the time can be quite exhausting.
A whole world in miniature Variable game worlds in which The child can always build something new and reenact his everyday experiences and fantasies, have a strong attraction for four-year-old boys. These include, for example, a Brio wooden train, whose mechanisms are appropriate for the kindergarten age both when building up and while playing (the guarded Märklin-Bahn of dad takes too much damage if Junior gets her hands on it).
Public umbilical cord blood banks for donations Cord Blood Bank Dusseldorf José Carreras Foundation University Hospital Duesseldorf / Building 14. 88 Moorenstrasse 5 40225 Duesseldorf Tel: 0211 / 81 04343 eMail: cbb @ itz. uni-duesseldorf. de José Carreras Stem Cell Bank List with the withdrawal clinics
Breastmilk (or baby milk) - your baby does not need any more Just a few years ago, the World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Breastfeeding Committee recommended that babies up to the age of six only breastfeed, because that is the best for her health. Today it is recommended to breastfeed at least until the beginning of the 5th month.
From the third meal onwards babies should regularly take about 200 Drink ml a day. Before, the mother and baby milk quenches the thirst. At and between meals the little ones should always be offered something. The best are still, low-sodium mineral water and unsweetened herbal and fruit teas. For a change of taste
Burning and scalding is one of the most common childhood accidents. In Germany alone, there are about 6,000 children every year who need hospital treatment in the hospital. Injuries of this kind are among the most painful of all. Temperatures as low as 52 degrees Celsius damage the skin. The causes are hot liquids